The simplest way to do something good for the Choir Program…and the giving is automatic!!
We participate in coopertive giving programs with retailers. When we identify ourselves as CHS Choir supporters, a percentage of every dollar we spend is returned to the school. Parents, grandparents, friends and neighbors can all participate!
What’s the catch?
Each retailer runs their program differently. Some require a card shown at checkout. Others require you to fill out a form or register online. Just a few minutes today checking out the programs and signing up can pay great benefits for the Choir Program all year long because once you’re registered, the giving is automatic.
Our current affinity programs are listed below.
AmazonSmile is a program where Amazon donates .5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organizations selected. Although 1/2 of 1% doesn't sound like enough to make a difference, it's interesting to know that in just three short years, Amazon has already donated over $32 million dollars to various charities around the world. So please sign up and support the choir by following the steps below!
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- If you already have an amazon login, you can use it at this sign in page. If you do not have an Amazon account, you will be prompted to create one.
- On the "Select a Charitable Organization" page, scroll to the bottom where it says "Or pick your own charitable organization:" and type in "Coppell High School Choir Boosters" and click "Search."
- Click the "Select" button next to "Coppell High School Choir Boosters" to make it tyour charity of choice.
- Do all of your Amazon shopping through this link: smile.amazon.com.
Grocery Store Loyalty Cards
Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program
You can help support our school by participating by linking your Tom Thumb Reward card to the Coppell High School Choir Boosters account. You can sign up by following the easy steps below:
- Get your Tom Thumb Reward Card.
- Print off the Good Neighbor Program Form here.
- Complete the form listing Coppell Choir Boosters (Charity No. 9523) as your charity.
- Have your student place in the Booster Drop Box in the choir room or return to your local Tom Thumb Courtesy Desk.
Every time you use your Rewards Card, the CHS Coppell Choir makes money!
Tom Thumb Choir Program No. 9523
Kroger Community Rewards®
Kroger Community Rewards makes fundraising easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
- Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
- Sign in or create an account and make sure your Kroger card number is linked to your account.
- Click on the Community Tab and select Kroger Community Rewards.
- Click "Enroll Now" and scroll down to "Community Rewards" and click "Enroll."
- Type in "Coppell High School Choir" and click "Search."
- Select "Coppell High School Choir Boosters" as your organization.
- Click "Enroll," and you are done!
Kroger Choir Program No. 90869
Grow It Land Designs
Grow It Land Designs will contribute 10% of your net sales to CHS Coppell Choir Booster Organization.
Here is how the program works:
- Parents, family and friends shop at Grow It Land Designs Garden Center at 794 S. Denton Tap, Coppell, for all of your plant material, hardscape, chemicals, and yard decorations.
- When paying for items, inform the cashier you are part of the “Coppell Choir Booster” Community Partner program.
- The cashier will stamp the cash register receipt identifying the program.
- Send the receipt to CHS Choir Boosters, PO Box 1457, Coppell, Texas 75019 or have your student drop it in the choir room "drop box" in an envelope marked “CHS Choir – Grow It Receipt”.
- At the end of the month, the “Coppell Choir Booster Organization” will turn in submitted receipts and receive a check for 10% of the net amount of sales.